Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HCH-3010E-CHG
GTS® Charging technology - for various different uses
The unique charging components feature a high degree of manufacturing quality, reliability and resilience. Special materials such as the high-strength aluminium casing also ensure a long service life..
- 1-Slot Ethernet Cradle charging station including power adaptor- and cable
- USB2.0 Port for high-speed data rate
- 10/100 Interface for Ethernet LAN-connection
- RS232 DB9 Full Duplex Serial Port
- "Plug and Play" - no(SMSC) driver Update necessary on current Motorola MC3000 devices & MC3100 Series
- automatic switchover to USB, when USB is connected to PC
- Controlled microprocessor, fully automated charge management
- Including power adaptor, shockproof plug, RS232 and USB-cable
- Short-circuit- and over-charging protection
- Battery or cradle can remain in the device after charging
- Temperature range 0°C to +40°C
- Custom fit adaptor made of extremely robust polycarbonate plastic
- Standards and Audits: RoHS, CE, UL, FCC
- Weight 400g (without power adaptor)
- Measurements 127mm (L) x 152mm (B) x 108mm (H)
- 24 Month Guarantee
- Constant current/ Constant voltage, IU-charging method (CCCV)
- The charging method is adapted to the charging characteristics of the batteries
- In this method, the batteries or cradles are first charged with a constant current, whereby the charging current is limited and an excessive charging current is avoided in the initial phase. The constant current charge is carried out until the charge end voltage is reached. This value is reached at approximately 70% to 80% of the nominal capacity. Subsequently, a constant voltage is recharged, whereby the charging voltage can not be exceeded. As the charge increases the charging current decreases.
* Note that specifications may change at any time.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GTS Global Technology Systems, Inc.