Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HCH-3206-CHG
GTS® Charging technology - for various different uses
The unique charging components feature a high degree of manufacturing quality, reliability and resilience. Special materials such as the high-strength aluminium casing also ensure a long service life.
Compatible alternative with MOTOROLA / ZEBRA SAC-MC32-400INT-01 / SAC7X00-4000CR
Passend fÃ¼r: BTRY-MC32-01-01 / BTRY-MC32-01-10 / BTRY-MC32-02-01 / BTRY-MC32-02-10
No battery adapter shell ADP-MC32-CUP0-01 or ADP-MC32-CUP0-04 is necessary!
- Controlled microprocessor, fully automated charge management
- Including power adaptor and cable: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz Input | DC 12V, 6.6A, 80W Ouput
- Suitable for Li-Ion and Li-Polymer Batteries
- Battery life up to 5.5 hours- depending on battery capacity
- Charging constant current up to 1500 mA
- Short-circuit- and over-charging protection
- Battery or cradle can remain in the device after charging
- Temperature range 0°C to +40°C
- Custom fit adaptor made of extremely robust polycarbonate plastic
- Advanced control electronics and accurate LED charging status indicator
- Standards and Audits: RoHS, CE, UL, FCC
- Weight 850g (without power adaptor)
- Measurements 287mm (L) x 160mm (B) x 165mm (H)
- 24 Month Guarantee
- Constant current/ Constant voltage, IU-Charging method (CC - CV)
- The charging process is adapted to the charge characteristics of the batteries
- In this method, the batteries or cradles are first charged with a constant current, whereby the charging current is limited and an excessive charging current is avoided in the initial phase. The constant current charge is carried out until the charge end voltage is reached. This value is reached at approximately 70% to 80% of the nominal capacity. Subsequently, a constant voltage is recharged, whereby the charging voltage can not be exceeded. As the charge increases, the charging current decreases.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- HCH-3206-CHG Specifications
- Further products by GTS Global Technology Systems, Inc.