Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 100 Workdays
- Order number: HCH-CN51H50
GTS® Charging technology - for various flexible usage options
The individual charger components are guaranteed to be high quality, reliable and highly durable. Special materials such as the high-strength aluminium casing also ensure a long service life.
- 5-Slot Holster charging station including power adaptor- and cable
- Controlled microprocessor, fully automated charge management
- Including power adaptor: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz Input | DC 12V, 10A Ouput
- Suitable for HCN50-H(EBC)
- Battery life up to 5 hours
- Charging constant current up to 1500 mA
- Short-circuit- and over-charging protection
- Battery or cradle can remain in the device after charging
- Temperature range 0°C to +40°C
- Custom fit adaptor made of extremely robust polycarbonate plastic
- Advanced control electronics and accurate LED charging status indicator
- Standards and Audits: RoHS, CE, UL, FCC
- Weight 1451g (without power adaptor)
- Measurements 479mm (L) x 172mm (B) x 71mm (H)
- 24 Month Guarantee
- Constant current/ Constant voltage, IU-charging method (CCCV)
- The charging method is adapted to the charging characteristics of the batteries
- In this method, the batteries or cradles are first charged with a constant current, whereby the charging current is limited and an excessive charging current is avoided in the initial phase. The constant current charge is carried out until the charge end voltage is reached. This value is reached at approximately 70% to 80% of the nominal capacity. Subsequently, a constant voltage is recharged, whereby the charging voltage can not be exceeded. As the charge increases, the charging current decreases.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- HCH-CN51H50 Specifications
- Further products by GTS Global Technology Systems, Inc.