Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HCH-3010RU-CHG
GTS® Charging technology - for various flexible usage options
The individual charger components are guaranteed to be high quality, reliable and highly durable. Special materials such as the high-strength aluminium casing also ensure a long service life.
Compatible alternative with MOTOROLA / ZEBRA CRD3000-101RES
- 1-Slot Cradle charging station with Serial-/USB Interface including power adaptor- and cable
- Controlled microprocessor, fully automated charge management
- Including power adaptor: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz Input | DC 6V, 3.3A Output
- Suitable for Li-Ion and Li-Polymer Batteries
- Up to 6 hours charge time - depending on battery capacity
- Charging constant current up to 1500 mA
- Short-circuit- and over-charging protection
- Battery or cradle can remain in the device after charging
- Temperature range 0°C to +40°C
- Custom fit adaptor made of extremely robust polycarbonate plastic
- Advanced control electronics and accurate LED charging status indicator
- Standards and Audits: RoHS, CE, UL, FCC
- Weight 400g (without power adaptor)
- Measurements 127mm (L) x 152mm (B) x 108mm (H)
- 24 Month Guarantee
- Constant current/ Constant voltage, IU-charging method (CCCV)
- The charging method is adapted to the charging characteristics of the batteries
- In this method, the batteries or cradles are first charged with a constant current, whereby the charging current is limited and an excessive charging current is avoided in the initial phase. The constant current charge is carried out until the charge end voltage is reached. This value is reached at approximately 70% to 80% of the nominal capacity. Subsequently, a constant voltage is recharged, whereby the charging voltage can not be exceeded. As the charge increases the charging current decreases.
* Note that specifications may change at any time.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GTS Global Technology Systems, Inc.